KAI Square is a rapidly growing company and we are looking for awesome people to join our team! All openings are based in our Singapore office unless otherwise stated. To apply for any of the jobs below, please email your resume, cover letter, expected salary, last drawn salary and availability to email@example.com.
Video Content Analytic Engineer/Researcher
- Design and develop new video analytics solutions for applications including video surveillance, face recognition, etc, leveraging computer vision and machine learning techniques.
- Explore and improve the efficiency, scalability, and stability of existing production systems
- Collaborate with team members from the level of prototyping to the level of production
- Patent drafting for technology development
- Master or PhD in computer science with achievements related to computer vision and machine learning
- Over 3 years experience in intelligent video content processing from prototyping to production
- Proficient in C/C++, its development environments and popular libraries
- Skilled in Matlab, and at least one script language like Python
- GUI programming (C#, Java, etc) is a plus
- GPU programming is a plus
Work closely with Video Condent Analytic Researchers (VCA) and with other teams on the design and implementation of the core module - the VCA program - for the company main product line. Design, implement and test VCA. Provide technical support during integration and testing. Conduct periodic codebase review to ensure quality, consistency and compliance of subsystems/modules according to the agreed architecture. Research and conduct workshops on up-to-date best practices and technologies. Minimum 3 years of experience in the design, development and maintenance of cross-platform solutions for high-performance, high-availability software systems. Passion and excellent knowledge of C++ and its ecosystem (modern C++ techniques and supporting libraries such as STL, Boost). Experience in template, multi-threaded, event-driven, signal-slot programming paradigms. Experience in the development, distribution and maintenance of software systems for both Linux and Microsoft Windows. Scripting with Bash/Python. Experience in configuring, building and redistributing of third-party libraries for embedded/Linux and Microsoft Windows. Experience with Computer Vision processes and algorithms, handling of video streams and streaming servers is a plus. Create test plans and monitor their execution Setup and use automated testing tools for web applications and mobile apps Plan and execute load/stress testing of web applications and mobile apps Plan and test for security flaws in web applications and mobile apps Summarize and prepare detailed reports after testing Set up of application servers for testing use Manage and guide a team of junior testers Monitor and validate API documentation Maintain application user guides Monitor performance of junior testers and get involve in hands-on testing with them Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma At least 3 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position Preferably with Job skills in the following fields - JUnit, Selenium, Amazon Web Services, Nagios, Apache JMeter, Apache Ab, Puppet, Chef, bash shell scripting, Ubuntu Linux Familiar with installation of software like Java, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, etc. Strong verbal and written communication skills Must be willing to take on a mentor or guiding role for junior staffs Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer field and well versed in software development cycle Full-Time position(s) available.
To apply, please email your CV, cover letter, expected salary, last drawn salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.